Saturday, January 13, 2018

week two

I've been able to collage enough cards to take me to the end of Week 2 of the 365 Somethings Project. There were a couple of days when  household chores took precedence over everything else, but I gave myself permission to catch up over the next few days, as long I didn't get TOO far behind. So some of these pieces were created across two or more days.  I am still experimenting with different color combinations, papers, and pens. I must have used up my favorite black pens as they are not to be found. New ones are on their way here though.

 

Gaudy but Good
On a Distant Planet a Horse Howls at the Moon


Ink Wash Background, Watercolors, Black Sharpie



Shiner
Going To Pieces in America




Subdued on Corrogated Cardboard

1 comment:

iHanna said...

All are so fun, but I adore the howling horse!