Sunday, November 3, 2013

Postcards in process


I finally signed up for Hanna's DIY Postcard Swap. Yay!  I waited until almost the last minute because I wasn't sure I could knock out ten postcards in a week, but once I got started I made good progress.

Calvin Coolidge said:  Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan “Press On” has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.

At least it solved my problem of making a batch of postcards. I worked on them for a while, arranging bits & pieces without glue. I went away for a while and then came back to them. And repeat as necessary. They're about 75% done now.

1 comment:

iHanna said...

Great quote, and so glad you wanted to join! I love your collages!