Wednesday, January 3, 2018
I tested some old pens today to see if they still work. What doesn't work gets trashed, and stuff I don't like gets donated somewhere as part of my ongoing "decluttering" project.
I worked on this immediately after breakfast, which is unusual for me, but I'm trying out different times of day for making art. Morning still isn't my best time even after two cups of coffee.
I'm also trying to do things I normally wouldn't do. In this case it was omitting text & extra clippings and adding pen work. The background was made yesterday because I didn't want to waste the paint I had squeezed out of the tubes for yesterday's project. I think I may want to start each day's project with a blank card. That'll be different.